Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer a free consultation?
What is your pricing structure?
Our fees depend on the complexity of the return. The complexity of the return depends, in part, on the number of forms within the return. Our prices are published HERE.
What does my fee include?
- We will prepare your tax returns.
- We will electronically file your tax returns.
- We will retain copies of your tax returns and the supporting documents you provided to us. These documents will be stored on our secured server for seven years and will be available to you.
- You will receive audit protection. We partnered with Protection Plus, a third-party audit protection company. If you receive a letter from the IRS/State regarding your tax return, Protection Plus is available to assist you. 1040-NR returns are excluded.
Do you offer discounts? What if I am a repeat or long-time client?
What if I just have a “quick” one-off question?
You used to answer questions, anytime of the year, without charging me. What changed?
Do you prepare tax returns for non-U.S. Citizens?
If I get audited by the IRS, can you represent me?
How do we exchange documents?
Documents can be emailed to us. Once received, they will be stored on our secure encrypted server to keep your information safe and confidential.
Do you offer tax resolution services or assistance with IRS tax problems?
Yes. CLICK HERE.
Do you offer bookkeeping and/or payroll services?
Yes. CLICK HERE.
Why do you charge a rush fee within 15 days of filing deadlines?
- One and one-half times the employee’s regular rate of pay for all hours worked in excess of eight hours up to and including 12 hours in any workday, and for the first eight hours worked on the seventh consecutive day of work in a workweek; and
- Double the employee’s regular rate of pay for all hours worked in excess of 12 hours in any workday and for all hours worked in excess of eight on the seventh consecutive day of work in a workweek
Why is your rush fee based on a percentage of the total fee instead of a flat fee?
Let Cloud Tax Team Help
Our professionals will put your mind at ease.